How To Install
Installation of your custom closet organizer couldn’t be easier! Just follow these simple steps:
- Using a measuring tape, mark your wall at 65” from the ground.
- Using a level, draw a level line across the wall.
- Mount the hanging bar that comes included with your closet over your line.
- Attach the hanging hardware to your vertical panels and hang the panels from the hanging bar.
- Using a screw driver, attach the locking shelves with the cam bolts.
- If your closet has baskets or drawers, install them next with a simple screw driver.
- Install the adjustable shelves, closet rods, and any accessories.
The full detailed installation instructions can be found here : Closet Installation Instructions.